
Well, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I just ran out of different ways to say we still don't have our I171-H. Yesterday was our deadline to be able to leave by May 29th. So now we are back on the waiting list. The adoption agency can't tell us exactly we might be leaving but maybe mid-to late June. She said there was a teenie-weenie chance there might be a group leaving sooner but they weren't sure yet. Plus we still don't have our I171-H so we won't be able to travel at anytime without that. My last day of work was last Thursday but now that we are delayed, I'm going to go back for another couple of weeks or so. Plane tickets are much, much more expensive in June because now it's considered peak season.






2 comments:
kortnie dont give up it will come soon. i say a prayer for you. tracy will be here soon it's just a little bump.
We all wait together and save more MONEY for the trip, right? Texas is just soooo far away, I want to be there not here right now. Talk to you soon, MOM
Post a Comment