First, I would like to wish my handsome young man a very happy 10th birthday. He is now into the double digits (which is a very big deal). I love you very much and hope you have another wonderful year!!
Next, I have a little good news. We received our passports back from the Chinese consulate with our Chinese visas in them. We still have a few hurdles to go with the I171-H. At least I know where it is. It's still on the desk of our local Adoptions Officer. One would think that when you need to 'renew' a document and require you to send the old document in, it would be an easy task. But NOOOOOO, I need to collect all the original paperwork that was needed the first time around again to do a renewal. Then what makes this a renewal. It sounds like we are applying for the first time since they need all the exact documentation. No matter how much kicking and screaming I do, they won't release it until they get what they want. So I'm playing their game. Hopefully, I will soon have good news.






1 comment:
IF THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN SOON I'LL HAVE TO BY NEW CLOTHES. WE'RE HERE FOR YOU, BUT DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. LOVE YOU ALL.
(CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO MAMACITA'S)
GRANDPA FRED
Post a Comment