Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy 1st Gotcha Day!!

Wow, it's been over 5 months since I've posted. So much has happened. Today happens to be the 1 year anniversary since the day we met Tracy. I remember that day very well even though it was a whirlwind of events. I didn't know it was humanly possible to feel so many emotions in 1 day. Excitment, anticipation, fear, unknown, sadness, happiness... and that's not to mention what Tracy was feeling. We went to dinner at the Outback Steakhouse tonight and while we were waiting for our food, Tracy was watching music videos on her brothers i-pod and I was sitting there watching her bee-bop to the music. She is just like any other American kid. I asked her if she knew a year ago that she would be sitting in a restaurant like this listening to music. She just looked at me and smiled and said "what!?". (If you know Tracy, that is what she says when she doesn't understand what exactly you are saying). Here are some photos from that day.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just want to say to Tracy We love you very much and Thankyou for SKYPE! Dad has the camera hooked up here......Grandma

Kristy said...

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY ANNIVERSARY! I love the pictures and I am so glad all of you are happy.

Love and blessings, Kristy

Anonymous said...

Happy Gotcha Day !.. I am so glad to have Tracy as a part of our FCC family ..

Traci