
Tracy had her 10th birthday on Thursday the 25th. We took her to dinner that night then she had her party on Saturday. She had a blast. She was just running around having a great time with all her friends. She has become quite the social butterfly lately. Most of you who met her "in the beginning" would not even recognize that she is the same little girl. And the best news of all is I think she has accepted me as her mama now. Over the past week and a half, she has changed so much. She is now very affectionate toward me. She always wants to hold my hand when we are out. She also likes to walk with her arm around me. This does make shopping very difficult and slows me down quite a bit but I'm taking it all in while I can get it. I feel like she has been my daughter for a very long time now. I can honestly say I am finally falling in love with her. Don't get me wrong, I have always loved her, but it's moving to a deeper level now.
She still loves school. I could not have chosen a better teacher for her if I had hand-picked her myself. And Tracy just adores her too. Scott will sometimes pick her up from school so she is already home when I get home from work. She will run out into the driveway and pull me out of my car and keep saying "mommy homework, mommy homework". Boy, I wish I could get my other kids half as excited about doing their homework. Here are a few pictures from her party. Enjoy!!






2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY!!!!!! I am so happy for all of you. Everyone looks so , so happy!!!
love and blessings, Kristy
Happy Birthday Tracy!
Sounds like things are getting better in the Barnes house. Fantastic!
Blessings!
Post a Comment