Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas!!
Christmas was a huge hit. Tracy didn't need any directing. She knew exactly what to do. Grandma flew in on Sunday and surprised all the kids. Unfortunately, Grandpa Fred couldn't come. He had to stay in Florida and work. Since I know most of you would rather see pictures than listen to me ramble on, here you go:
Tracy asked Santa for a baseball glove
What is this?
Vincent and Tracy
Vincent and Joey
"Dis is a big one"
"What'da get Joey?"
Thanks Vincent! I love you
Christmas 2008
Joey gone Hannah Montana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Merry Christmas, Barnes family! I know ours was everything I could have hoped for and more...and it looks like you had a great one too! :)
Meriah
I love these pictures!!! Everyone looks so happy and like they have been a family FOREVER!!!
Love and blessings, Kristy
Post a Comment