Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tracy's first visit with Santa

Tracy finally got to meet the guy everyone has been talking so much about. I been building him up all week on how you have to sit on his lap and tell kim what you want for Christmas because I knew she would be shy. And sure enough, as soon as he walked in the room, she clung to me like never before. She never took her eyes off him. But we sat and watched as Santa called out the kids names, they went and sat on his lap, got a present and a candy cane. I told her she would only get one if she sat on his lap. But I also told her that if she was scared, mommy would go with her. But as soon as Santa called Tracy, she just went up there and jumped on his lap and waited for him to give her a present and candy cane. And she was smiling too. I was in shock but very happy. Even after he was done and getting ready to leave, she went up to him and gave him a hug good-bye.
It has been such a beautiful weekend here that after the Christmas party, I took the kids to the park and they played for about 2 1/2 hours. Although we haven't seen the cardiologist yet, you don't have to be an expert to see that if Tracy had any serious heart problems, she wouldn't have been able to run and play tag for an hour straight like she did. Some of the other kids pooped out before she did. Here are a bunch of pictures that I took today.
Vincent & Tracy with Santa

Tracy sitting with Santa

Tracy putting up the tree



falling down laughing

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you, Vincent , and Tracy today !

the " other " Traci

Kristy said...

OK it's official now she is truly an "American Girl"!!!

Lisa Arduini said...

Fantastic Photos - Tracy looks so happy!