
I got my first kiss from Tracy this evening. She wanted to take a picture with my camcorder and I told her to wait a minute and I would help her. At the same time I was trying to look at her neck because I thought she had a mark on it. I think she thought I was leaning in close for a kiss in order to use my camera (I've tried bribing her this way before but it never worked)and BAM!! she planted one on me. I was in such shock I asked Scott "did she just give me a kiss?" I guess she wanted to use my camera real, real bad. But then later tonight she let me give her a bath and she actually asked me to wash her hair and her back. Oh I can't begin to tell you how good this feels. I know it's not a lot but really it is. Now I just need to remember that we may and will have setbacks and to not be totally crushed. She has been slow and subtle coming around and I have to remind myself we've only been together for 4 1/2 days. But when you are couped up in a hotel room for that long, it seems like an eternity.
I've added 1 more video of us at the lake and attempting to add 1 or 2 from the great wall. But here are a couple of pictures I just took of her with her hair down. They're kind of blurry but you can see. Her hair is so long but silky smooth. I'll see if Pantene is looking for another model.






2 comments:
Opening your blog this morning put a big-o-smile on my face! A KISS! A First Kiss! Look really hard and I bet you can see that tiny bit of light shining at the end of the tunnel. There may still be a few twists and turns in the tunnel, but the light is there, there it is in a kiss! Have a happy day, safe travels, and enjoy GZ. Tell Kelley hello from sue, arlie and jia!!!
Happy 4th of July!!
Sounds like things are getting better. Just wanted to send a shout and let you know that we are following you guys every day.
Joey and I thought maybe we would go to the store and buy a couple toys guns and paint them pink and put rinestones all over them. If she won't wear a dress, then we will have to think of something else.
Take care,
Shelly
Post a Comment