Wednesday, June 4, 2008

And once again we wait...

myspace glitter



OK, after being delayed twice, we are once again going to hope that our next possible travel date (June 26th) is a go. They say the third time is a charm, right? We were informed today that the American Consulate is totally booked for the month of June. So now our agency is trying for sometime in July. I'm not quite sure how to take this news. I'm so emotionally exhausted from the past month's shortcoming's that I feel kind of numb. I don't mean this in a bad way, I just think I can't get mad, or sad, or anxious, or excited until we hear some news, REAL news. Of course this news came right after we got updated information and pictures on Tracy (see next post). On a positive note, we found out that she is very healthy and that has relieved some stress that we are not going to be hard pressed to get her to the pediatrician to get her a Pedi-cardiologist consult ASAP. We will make her appointments when we return home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This must be like being pregnant and waiting for the due date---never quite sure when it will happen but you know it will happen so we wait. I want to be with MY baby but miles and money are lifes bumps in the road..........we love you. MOM

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Congratulations!! We just celebrated being home one year with our wonderful daughter Kyra. We are also in Texas! Best Wishes on your trip!!
Juliette
dh Brandon
ds Kaleb
dd Kayla, Bengbu SWI
dd Kyra, Nanjing SWI