I'm not sure which leg of the trip this picture was taken but it had to be early because we weren't smiling like that at the end. It took a total of 28 hours of travel time to get here. The only delay we had was in San Antonio- we took off an hour late-which only left 25 minutes in Detroit to connect our flight. But that flight waited for us and we made it (so did our luggage). Everything else was a breeze. Sorry this post is so late, my Internet wouldn't connect. I had someone from the hotel come to my room, ha made a few changes to my settings and viala! we have access. I probably won't be able to use it anywhere else now because I have no idea what he did, but we will worry about that later.
Friday, June 27, 2008
On our way
I'm not sure which leg of the trip this picture was taken but it had to be early because we weren't smiling like that at the end. It took a total of 28 hours of travel time to get here. The only delay we had was in San Antonio- we took off an hour late-which only left 25 minutes in Detroit to connect our flight. But that flight waited for us and we made it (so did our luggage). Everything else was a breeze. Sorry this post is so late, my Internet wouldn't connect. I had someone from the hotel come to my room, ha made a few changes to my settings and viala! we have access. I probably won't be able to use it anywhere else now because I have no idea what he did, but we will worry about that later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment