Monday, June 30, 2008
It's a girl!!!
I know everyone is waiting patiently to see pictures. I will post some real quick and write more later. Tracy did very well. She started to cry for about 20 seconds and that was it. I cried a lot longer than she did. She smiles a lot and laughs at me when I try to talk to her in Chinese. She is curious about everything. She loves looking at the pictures of the boys. She says Joey and Vinny and will repeat most of what we say. She is very smart.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
CONGRATS to you all!!!
I couldn't wait to get to the computer this morning, and yep, there you all are!
I am so happy for you , Tracy is going to do very well. Kortnie, you and hubby looks just thrilled, it is an amazing thing to be handed the gift of a child. Have a happy, happy, happy day.
hugs,
sue
YEAH !..She is gorgous Kortnie..So glad y'all finally have her..
Traci
You guys look real happy! I showed Vincent the pictures of you and Tracy this morning after you called and all he could say is
"That is so cool!"
Congratulations on your new daughter Barnes Family! Tracy is beautiful, and I know your hearts are so very full. Praying that her transition goes well in the days ahead.
Blessings from Texas~
Tina and family
Kourtnie and Scott she is beautiful. She really looks like shes taking to you guys easily. Hopefully the BBQ wasn't meow-ing. I'm really happy for you guys and hope everthing is going smoothly. Can't wait till you get home so I can meet her. Marie
Kortnie the pictures are great ,I missed looking sunday and seems like I missed a lot. I will make sure Gram sees the pic. Good luck and take care Uncle Craig
Welcome to your beautiful girl! I'm so happy for you all. Congratulations! Robin
Hey, do you guys have your laptop? Don't forget about www.babblefish.com or www.freetranslation.com to translate in the room if you have WiFi and all. I wish I had remembered that when I had Zhong Fa on my knee in the Ladybug laundromat while typing out our blog!! Although, we had pantomime down pretty well at that point. It probably would've been silly to ruin that with real communication, ha ha.
Post a Comment