
Here is the picture of Tracy enjoying the cake we sent her. She is also wearing the new outfit we sent her. The is the first time we have ever seen her smile. Isn't she beautiful? The orphanage director said she really enjoyed her gifts. 12 more days until we leave for China and 17 more days until we get Tracy. After seeing these pictures (they sent 8 total) it is making this wait very, very hard.






3 comments:
She is beautiful! What a precious gift to finally see that smile! Congratulations! Robin Maupin
My sewing machine is ready for sewing( with no job for the firstime in a long time I have time for my hobbies). I can't wait to shop for fabrics (for the boys also), their PJ's must be tattered by now............I'm getting excited!!! MOM
Hi Kortnie and family! My dad told me about this bolg and grammy has filled me in on everything else... I am so happy for your addition to the family. How exciting! She is such a cutie and the boys are getting so big!! Enjoy your adventure and safe travels. Thinking of you!! Love, Shannon
Post a Comment