I just got done writing another letter to Tracy. This one was a lot longer and more personal. Hopefully by the time she gets it, she will be more comfortable with the fact that she is being adopted and will start to realize how much we want her and love her so much already. I am really trying to stay calm and not get excited yet but to know 3 weeks from today, we will be together finally. What will we be doing our first night together? I feel like a little kid at Christmas. Each day I start to lose a little more control and get a little more excited.
***Note to my Mom and Dad-SKIP THIS PART--YOU ARE NOT TO READ THIS!!! DO NOT CALL ME!!! I WILL CALL YOU!!!***
We hit another bump in the road today. Apparently, the USCIS office (yes the same one that didn't give us our paperwork in order to travel with our first group) hasn't sent our fingerprint clearance to China yet. What this means is we can still go get Tracy but the American Consulate in China will not issue her a visa to enter the USA until they get this paperwork. We will get it all straightened out but it would be nice to have something, anything go our way. I am off work tomorrow and will make phone calls and hopefully I'll have some answers. The worse thing that can happen is we stay a few extra weeks in Guangzhou. (just kidding) I will update more when I hear something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
WE ARE UNPACKING.....MOM
Post a Comment