Well, we are still waiting for our CA (consulate appointment). Again with this waiting business. Don't those people know I'm trying to adopt a little girl. I swear this is part of a psychological test the Chinese gov't. is putting us through. If you can survive the adoption process, you can survive just about anything! There is a chance we might have to postpone everything for another week but we don't know yet.
But on a brighter note, I found a very sweet and generous lady who sets up orphanage calls. This means she will try to call Tracy's orphanage and find out her current size and any photos they may have of her. In addition, we can ask any 10 questions we want. I already sent her my questions and since it's nighttime here, it's morning time over there and hopefully she will have lots of success while I'm snug in my bed tonight. She has never talked to our particular orphanage so we'll see how it goes. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Thank you to Kristin for giving me this information. You have been a fountain of information for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hi Kortnie, I am praying for you that the CA will be confirmed and you will be on your way to your beautiful little girl. Robin Maupin
Post a Comment