
We finally got our CA today. This time it is the real deal. I know my dad still doesn't believe it but we are really going now. I already bought the tickets so no matter what, we are going to China. We leave on June 25th, will have gotcha day on June 29th or 30th, and will be back in Texas on July 10th. Our CA appt. is on July 8th. To celebrate we are sending Tracy a cake to share with her friends at the orphanage, a new outfit and another letter from us. I will share more when I have more information.






3 comments:
YEAH!!! Oh, Kortnie, I was heartbroken when I read the earlier post but I am so happy that you have the real deal now! We still await our US clearance but will now plan on a July CA too hopefully. Congratulations! Robin Maupin
Kortnie,
Tracy is a beautiful girl and I wish you and your family the best of luck traveling, receiving and bonding as a family! I will follow your journey - I love to read about older adoptions from China!
Congratuation to everyone, Nice picture of Tracy, hope things go smoother from now on. Would you please take another picture of your farther , and have his eyes open . Uncle Craig
Post a Comment