Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I think I might be done packing.

myspace layouts

I can get it closed!!!



I pulled my suitcases out of the closet yesterday and today started to fill them. I think I'm all set. That was too easy. Check back later on in our trip to see what I forgot. I guess it won't be a vacation if you don't forget something. Only 15 hours to go before we take off from San Antonio. We should be in Beijing 25 hours later. Stay tuned!!

4 comments:

Cammie said...

Wow! I must have TOTALLY missed something! It has been way too long since we have seen each other! I am so glad to see your precious girls face and know you are leaving in a few...hours!!!

Blessings and prayers as you travel!

Cameron

FHL said...

Congratulations!!! Just dropped by from our yahoo group and looking forward to following your journey to your sweet daughter!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

YAY it's finally here! Wishing you safe travels to your girl. Good luck and have a wonderful trip! :)

Meriah

Anonymous said...

Yeaaaaa!!! I wish you a fabulous trip. Zhong Fa, Dean, and I will be checking in regularly!